Wednesday, January 10, 2007

As Heidi Klum would say...

auf wiedersehen, blogger. It was nice to have known you and I'm glad you came out of beta and gave me some features that I would have liked to have earlier, but - as they say - it was too little, too late.

Now that I'm just an old married guy with a possibly permanent URL at www.scott-n-katie.com, we're going to transform that space (from it's current "wedding" state) into a place for news/blogs/pictures for our new family. I could technically still use blogger to post there, but I've been dying to try WordPress, and after getting it installed on our webspace, it looks very promising.

I don't really have a timeline for when the new version of our Scott and Katie site will be done, but there might be a dearth of blog posts between now and then. Sorry, folks! Thems the breaks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home